Essex Rear Extension
Key Electrical and Data Services were approached by a client to design and install new lighting, power and audio installation to an extension being built at the rear of their current property.
After discussing the client’s needs, expectations and requirements we were able to design a system and issue drawings ready for approval by the client. When the building was watertight we were able to attend site and first fix all power and lighting, new 17th edition consumer unit, along with TV and speaker system.
Then returning to site to complete our works and issue a NICEIC Electrical installation certificate and notify building control.
The project consisted of:
• Remote light switching that can be controlled via a smart phone.
• Mood, colour changing LED lighting around roof lantern and kitchen units
• Low energy LED spot lighting
• Electric blinds within bi-fold doors
• Audio system that is controlled by a smart phone
• Electric motorized extractor hood
• General Power Installation
• Upgraded Consumer Unit (17th edition compliant)